A blend of culture and nature tour – 8 days
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to the centrally located Hotel. After Checked in the Hotel, Refreshment Drinks and Briefing on the TOUR. Walk around the vicinity of the hotel.
Day 02: After Breakfast Visit Swoyambhu Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square ( both world heritage sites)
Day 03: Visit Thimi and BHAKTAPUR for full day sight seeing, then transfer to NAGARKOT (Hill Station) for Sunrise view, over night stay at Nagarkot.
Day 04: After Breakfast, travel to Pokhara, lunch break on the way, rest of the day free.
Day 05: Early morning, drive to Saragkot (Hill Station) to view the fabulous Sunrise and majestic mountains of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range. After the breakfast, full day sight seeing including a hike to the World Peace Stupa.
Day 06: After breakfast, transfer to the airport for a short flight (35 minutes) back to Kathmandu. Meet our guide at the Kathmandu Airport and visit Pashupati and Bouddha (both World Heritage Sites). Over night stay in Kathmandu
Day 07: Visit Patan Durbar Square and enjoy shopping in a fair trade shop. In the Evening Farewell DINNER with Nepalese Folk Dance Show
Day 08: Final Departure for HOME or Your Onward Destination.
|Trip Duration||8 Days 7 Nights|
|Trip Difficulty||Easy - A trip for any age with average fitness|
|Type||Sight seeing | Wild Life|
|Accomodation||3 Star level on twin sharing|
|Transportation||Private vehicle and Tourist coach|
|Meals Included||7 Breakfast, 4 Lunch & 4 Dinner|
|Max Altitude||2000 meter|
|Best Season||Except June, July, August and 15 Dec-15 Jan|
|Group Size||2-16 pax|
Excellent for those constrained for time
Excellent for those who wish to do less strenuous work and still see the many highlights of Nepal
Excellent for mature travelers
Involves driving of up to 4-5 hrs on some days
Includes a number of hikes all of which are optional and those who prefer are able to remain at the hotel, or explore nearby areas
It is possible to modify this itinerary in many ways
Each individual segment of this itinerary is an excellent extension option to other major programmes
- All the accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast,
- All the ground Transportation by Non A/C Private Vehicle (Car, Van, Jeep)
- Pokhara - Kathmandu Flight, worth US$123 per person.
- Entrance Fees to the sight seeing Spots
- Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfer by Private Vehicle
- Experienced Tour Guide during the sight seeing only
- Farewell Dinner with Nepalese Cultural Dance Show on the last evening
One the occasion of VISIT NEPAL 2020, each participants to this tour will be rewarded with a special souvenir as token of appreciation
Note: As the price is offered on the basis of minimum 2 participants, the offered price may slightly up if in case of only 1 participant
Children under six years old, sharing parents bed will be charged only 25% of full tour cost and children between 7 to 12 years old sharing parents room will be charged 50% of the tour cost
Cost Doesnot Include
- Lunch and Dinner other than mentioned in trip profile
- International Air Tickets
- Airport Tax, Extra baggage
- Any drinks except tea/coffee during breakfast only
- VISA FEE for NEPAL (US$25 for 15 Days and US$40 for 30 Days )
- Any kinds of Insurance Fees
- Personal Expenses, tips etc. and
- Any item which not mentioned in the cost includes
|Date||Min Group Size||Max Group Size|
|Fixed Departures not confirmed.|
As we are a local tour and trekking operator based in Kathmandu, we guaranty private group departures on any dates which suits your date. Please feel free to contact us for your customized departure date, itinerary and the price. Cheers and Namaste !