All in one tour- mix of Culture, Nature and Adventure 14 days
Day 01: Arrival and Transfer to the Hotel. After some rest in the Hotel, a short walk in the vicinity of the hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast, full day Sight Seeing in Pashupati, Baudha, Budhanilkantha and Swoyambhu Stupa. Over night stay in Kathmandu.
Day 03: After breakfast, travel to Pokhara via Bandipur. Lunch break at Bandipur. Continue drive to Pokhara. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 04: Early morning, short drive to Sarangkot to view fabulous Sunrise over the majestic snow caped mountains of Annapurna Himalaya. After breakfast, full day sight seeing which includes a visit to Vindavasini Temple, long suspension bridge, Davis fall and a short climb up to the World Peace Stupa. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 05: After breakfast drive to Kaande and hike up to Australian Camp. Overnight stay in a tea house.
Day 06: After breakfast, walk to Dhampus, have a short break to look around and take pictures, then continue walk down to Phedi and back to Pokhara by car. Over night stay in Pokhara.
Day 07: After breakfast, travel to Damauli bridge by car, where, we will start rafting on the Seti River for two days at around 11 A.M. and lunch will be provided at choice of your place. Continue rafting up to the camp site.
Day 08: After breakfast, continue rafting up to Gaighat then get transferred to the resort located in the Chitwan National Park. After lunch and some rest, you will be taken for the activities like Elephant Ride, Jungle walk, Canoeing etc. in the jungle.
Day 09: Remaining activities of the previous day will be provided.
Day 10: After breakfast, drive back to KATHMANDU, overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 11: After breakfast, full day sightseeing in Dakshinkali, including Chovar Gorge and Patan Durbar square. After Lunch, shopping in a Fair trade shop.
Day 12: After breakfast, Full day Sight Seeing in Thimi, Bhaktapur and Chaangu Narayan . Overnight at Nagarkot.
Day 13: After breakfast, visit Kathmandu Durbar Square and local market where you may wish to do some more shopping. In the evening, farewell dinner with Nepalese folk dance show.
Day 14: Departure for home or onward destination.
|Trip Duration||14 Days|
|Trip Difficulty||Includes about 3-4 hours of walking a day. Grade 2 : Moderate|
|Type||Sight seeing | Rafting | Trekking | Wild Life|
|Accomodation||3 Star level on twin sharing|
|Transportation||By private car, jeep, van and Tourist Bus|
|Meals Included||13 Breakfast, 6 Lunch & 4 Dinner|
|Max Altitude||2100 meter|
|Best Season||Except June-August and 15 Dec-15 Jan|
|Group Size||2 to 14|
- Excellent for those constrained for time
- Excellent add-on
- Excellent for those who wish to experience some adventure and strenuous work but in lower risk form and still, see the many highlights of Nepal
- Excellent for mature and active travelers how ever, children above 8 years can join their parents
- It is possible to modify this itinerary in many ways
- Each individual segment of this itinerary is an excellent extension option to other major programs
- All the Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with meals as mentioned in the trip details.
- 2 Nights Hotel, All the activities, all meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with tea/coffee and National park fees in Chitwan.
- All the Ground Transportation by a group sharing NON A/C coach.
- Government certified, English Speaking Tour Guide cum leader.
- Entrance Fees to the Sight Seeing Spots worth 50 US$
- Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfer by Private Vehicle
- A bottle of miniral water everyday
- Government Tax.
- Farewell Dinner with Nepalese Folk dance Show on the Last Night.
- A special souvenir to decorate your living room !!!
Note: Children under six years old, sharing parents bed will be charged only 25% of full tour cost and children between 7 to 12 years old sharing parents room will be charged 50% of the tour cost
Cost Doesnot Include
- International / Domestic Air Tickets, extra baggage charges
- Photography Charges
- Drinks (both soft and hard)
- Any kinds of Insurance Fees
- Personal Expenses, laundry fee, Tips etc.
- VISA FEE for NEPAL (US$25 for 15 Days and US$40 for 30 Days )
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes column
- Rescue operation in case of emergency.
- Tips for guide, bell boy and driver.
|Date||Min Group Size||Max Group Size|
|Fixed Departures not confirmed.|
As we are a local tour and trekking operator based in Kathmandu, we guaranty private group departures on any dates which suits your date. Please feel free to contact us for your customized departure date, itinerary and the price. Cheers and Namaste !