Kathmandu Day Tour B – Thimi and Bhaktapur
In the morning at 9.30 we pick you up from your hotel located in Kathmandu or Patan travel to Thimi, one of the ancient NEWA: settlement which is about 6 mile away from Kathmandu. The town is popular for making potteries, we will visit a settlement where we may see people making potteries live. After spending about 30 minutes, we continue our driving to the Bhaktapur Durbar Square ( A World Heritage Site) where we will spend few hours until we are ready to get back to your hotel in Kathmandu. We will reach the hotel at around 5 pm where our today's sight seeing tour concludes.
|Trip Duration||1 Day|
|Meals Included||1 Lunch|
|Max Altitude||1400 meter|
|Best Season||Round the year except June-August|
- English speaking and government certified Tour Guide
- Ground Transportation by a non A / C car
- Entrances fees to the above mentioned spots
- Note: The price may vary as it's calculated on the basis of minimum two people.
Cost Doesnot Include
- Any Items which is not mentioned in the cost include section
|Date||Min Group Size||Max Group Size|
|Fixed Departures not confirmed.|