Nepal Panorama Tour – 13 Days
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu ( 1350 m.) and Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02 Full Day Sight seeing in Pashupati, Boudha Stupa and Swoyambhu
Day 03 After Breakfast, travel to Pokhara via Newa: town Bandipur
Day 04 Full day sight seeing in Pokhara including a visit to Sarangkot for the Sunrise tour at early morning.
Day 05 After breakfast, travel to Chitwan National Park
Day 06 Elephant back safari, Jungle walk and canoeing on Rapati river
Day 07 Travel back to Kathmandu. Rest of the day, free for relax
Day 08 Visit Patan, Kathmandu Durbar Square and local market, Full day
Day 09 Visit Thimi and Namo Buddha ( depends on the road condition) then transfer to Dhulikhel
Day 10 Visit Bhaktapur for full day sight seeing and transfer to Kathmandu
Day 11 Visit Daxinkali, Pharping and Chovaar Gorge
Day 12 Self exploration of local market and shopping day, in the evening, farewell dinner with Folk dance show
Day 13 Departure for home or onward destination
Children under six years old, sharing parents bed will be charged only 25% of full tour cost and children between 7 to 12 years old sharing parents room will be charged 50% of the tour cost
|Trip Duration||13 Days 12 Nights|
|Type||Sight seeing | Wild Life|
|Accomodation||3 Star level on twin sharing|
|Meals Included||12 Breakfast, 11 Lunch & 7 Dinner|
|Max Altitude||2100 meter|
|Best Season||Round the year except June - August|
|Group Size||2-16 pax|
- All the Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with meals as mentioned in the trip details.
- All the Ground Transportation by group sharing NON A/C coach.
- English Speaking Tour Guide cum leader.
- Entrance Fees to the Sight Seeing Spots worth 50 US$
- Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfer by Private Vehicle
- Government Tax.
- Farewell Dinner with Nepalese Folk dance Show on the Last Night.
- A special souvenir to decorate your living room !!!
Cost Doesnot Include
- International / Domestic Air Tickets, extra baggage charges
- Photography Charges
- Any kinds of Insurance Fees
- Personal Expenses, laundry fee, Tips etc.
- VISA FEE for NEPAL
- Any thing which is not mentioned in the cost includes column
|Date||Min Group Size||Max Group Size|