Trek to Tilicho lake and Thorong-La 5416m.
01 Day: Arrival in Kathmandu
02 Day: Rest is Kathmandu
03 Day: Rest in Kathmandu
04 Day: Drive to Jagat by Jeep. O/N stay in Jagat 1700 m.
05 Day: Jagat - Dhara Pani 1700m.
06 Day: Dharapani - Chame 2670 m.
07 Day: Chame- Pisang 3200 m.
08 Day: Pisang - Manang 3540 m.
09 Day: Manang (1 day rest)
10 Day: Manang- Shree Kharka 4060 m. around
11 Day: Shree Kharka-Tilicho Base camp 4150 m.
12 Day: Tilicho base Camp - Tilicho lake and back to Shree Kharka
13 Day: Shree Kharka - Yak Kharka 4020 m
14 Da : Yak Kharka via Thorung Phedi to Thorungh High Camp 4860m
15 Day: Thorungh High Camp - Muktinath 3800 m
16 Day: Muktinath - Kagbeni 2800m
17 Day: Kagbeni - Tukuche 2590 m
18 Day: Tukuche - Ghasa 2010 m
19 Day: Ghasa - Tatopani 1190 m
20 Day: Tatopani - Pokhara 820 m
21 Day: Pokhara - Kathmandu
22 Day: Rest and shopping day and farewell dinner with Nepalese folk dances
23 Day : Departure for home
|Trip Duration||23 Days|
|Trip Difficulty||Strenuous work, Grade B|
|Type||Adventure Trekking and sight seeing|
|Accomodation||Hotel, lodges and tea house|
|Transportation||Private vehicle and Tourist coach|
|Meals Included||All meals except lunch dinner in the city|
|Max Altitude||5416 m.|
|Best Season||Except June-August and 15 Dec-15 Jan|
|Group Size||2-8 pax, 2 pax = 1 porter|
- Pick up and drop from airport and hotels
- Five nights accommodations in a 3 star level hotel in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara and all meals during the trek
- Drive to Jagat from Kathmandu by a private vehicle
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide, 1 porter for every two clients to carry luggage, including their salary, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS )
- All government and local taxes AND
- Farewell dinner with Nepalese folk dance show
Cost Doesnot Include
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
|Date||Min Group Size||Max Group Size|
|Fixed Departures not confirmed.|
As we are a local tour and trekking operator based in Kathmandu, we guaranty private group departures on any dates which suits your date. Please feel free to contact us for your customized departure date, itinerary and the price. Cheers and Namaste !