Mt. Kailash Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. is a government licensed trekking, touring and hiking company established in 1998 in Nepal. We request you to kindly go through the following terms and conditions before you decide buying services from us.
1. Once you confirmed the trip, we need a photo copy of your passport and 25% non-refundable deposit of the total agreed price required for booking as advance payment to ensure your booking which enable us to book accommodation, flight tickets, ground transportation, guide, porters, permit etc. as per required.
2. Payments can be wired by bank transfer, western union, money gram or by credit card. Please, use any means of transfer as per your convenience.
3. Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit. Our company’s bank address for money transfer is given below :
|Receiving Bank Name||Himalayan Bank Ltd.|
|Receiving Bank Telephone Number||00 977 1 4250201|
|Receiving Bank Address (required for Foreign Bank)||Old Baneswor, Battishputali, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Name on Receiving Bank Account (registration)||Mt. Kailash Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.|
|Account Number at Receiving Bank||039 07247140014|
|Type of Account||Current NPR|
|Contact Person||Prajol M. Bajracharya|
|Address of Account Holder at Receiving Bank||Kathmandu-9, Battishputali, Nepal|
4. In addition, payments can be made by Credit Card as well. If you would like to make the payment by Credit Card. We accept American Express, Master Card and Visa Card. Please download the form, fill it up with your own hand writing in details; scan it and email to us.
**Click to download the form for AMERICAN EXPRESS || VISA and MASTER CARD**
Please be informed extra 4% on the top of the amount sending by credit card will be charged as credit card processing fee.
5. After receiving photo copy of your passport, and 25% advance payment form you, we send you final confirmation receipt.
6. Remaining balance should be made up on your arrival in Nepal. Full payment should be made before the tour begins. Please be informed, we reserve the right to cancel your trip unless the full payment is made on time.
7. We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to the tour starting date).
8. Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
If you cancel the tour once booked, following cancellation charge will be applied:
25% of the tour cost if notified 6 weeks prior to arrival date. This includes costs for the entire tour.
30% of the tour cost if notified 4 weeks prior to arrival date. This includes costs for the entire tour.
No refund is available upon shorter notice as the booking would have been completed.
10. Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you once in a life time journey. In this connection, we perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your trip very smooth, hassle free & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan are conducted strictly under the local rules and regulation of the respective government’s policies. Therefore, Mt. Kailash Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snowing, political unrest, cancellation or delay of the flight, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring due to unseen incidents shall be borne by the clients on the spots.