Kailash Saga Dawa Festival Tour 2020
28 May: Arrival in Kathmandu ( 1350 meter )
29 May: Visit Pashupati, Bouddha and Swoyambhu
30 May: Visit Bhaktapur ( world heritage site) and transfer to Nagarkot for over night stay
31 May:: After breakfast, walk down to Changu Narayan ( world heritage site), drive back to Kathmandu for overnight stay
01 June: Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Kerung Border (6-7 Hrs -155km/ 2,500m) O/N at Guest House
02 June: Rest for Acclimatization in Kerung O/N at Guest House
03 June: Drive to Saga (230km – 6 hours) 4400m.O/N at Guest House.
04 June: Day 04: Drive to Lake Mansarovar (370km – 7 Hours) 4500m O/N at Guest House.
05 June: Day 06: Attend Saga Dawa Festival at Tarboche. O/N at Guest house
06 June: Day 07: Drive to valley of the God and start Kailash Kora (making Circle). Reach Dirapuk (18km – 7 Hours) 4800m.Guest house
07 June: Day 08: Second day of Kailash Kora, reach at Zuthulpuk (4760m) via Drolma La pass, 5634m. (19km – 9 Hours)Guest house
08 June: Day 09: Last day/End of Kailash Kora. Drive back to Saga (16km walk with 3 hrs and Drive to Darchen then to Saga O/N at Gust House.
09 June: Day 10: Drive back from Saga to Kerung O/N at Guest House
10 June: Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu via Syabrubensi (7-8 hrs) end tour.
11 June: Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, local market and enjoy dinner with different folk dances of Nepal.
12 June: Departure for home or onward destination.
Note: -This tour is based on fixed departure-group join. If you want to make it private tour, we can arrange as per your requirement. Tour itinerary can be customized as per your interest.
|Trip Duration||10+5 Days|
|Trip Difficulty||Strenuous work, Grade B|
|Accomodation||tourist standard Hotel / Lodge|
|Meals Included||15 breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner|
|Max Altitude||Drolma La pass, 5634m.|
|Best Season||April to September|
- Hotel/Guest House Accommodation as per program
- Private Transportation by Van / Mini coach as per the group size
- All necessary Tibet Travel and Trekking permit
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee as per the itinerary.
- Meal plan on B/B Basis in Tibet part
- Kathmandu - Kerong - Kathmandu transfer
- Govt and local taxes
Cost Doesnot Include
- Lunch and Dinner other than mentioned in the cost details section
- Any kinds of Insurance.
- Hiring of porter / horse
- Rescue and Evacuation Service
- Any Additional cost due to Nature calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances and etc
|Date||Min Group Size||Max Group Size|