Tamang Heriatge and Lang Tang trek
Day 01- Up on arrival in Kathmandu, meet our staff and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02- Sightseeing in Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath ans swoyambhu stupa. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 03- After breakfast, drive to Syabrubesi (1,420m) which will take approax. 7 to 8 hours. Overnight stay in Syabru.
Day 04- Trek from Syabru to Gatlang. overnight stay in a local family home in Gatlang.
Day 05- Trek from Gatlang to Tatopani. overnight stay in a local home in Tatopani.
Day 06- Trek from Tatopani to Thuman. overnight stay in a local home in Thuman.
Day 07- Trek from Thuman to Briddim. overnight stay in a local home in Briddim.
Day 08- Trek from Briddim to Lama hotel. Overnight stay in Lama hotel.
Day 09- Lama Hotel- Langtang (3400m) : Over Night stay in lodge.
Day 10- Langtang - Kyangjin (3870m) : Over night stay in a lodge.
Day 11- Visit of Kyanjin Gompa and place of attraction. Over night stay at Kyangin.
Day 12- Descent to Lama hotel . Over night stay at hotel.
Day 13- Descent to Syabrubesi
Day 14- From Syabru by Bus or jeep to Kathmandu
Day 15- Sight seeing in Thimi and Bhaktapur or Patan. Farewell dinner with Nepalese folk dances in the evening.
Day 16- Leisure time until leave the hotel for the airport for return flight to home.
|Trip Duration||16 Days|
|Trip Difficulty||B / MODERATE|
|Type||Sight seeing | Trekking|
|Accomodation||Home Stay and Tea House|
|Transportation||Private vehicle and local bus|
|Max Altitude||3,165m. / 10,380ft (Nagthali Danda)|
|Best Season||Oct - Nov and Mar - May|
|Group Size||2-8 pax, 2 pax = 1 porter|
- Pick up and drop from airport and hotels
- Five nights accommodations in a 3 star level hotel in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara and all meals during the trek
- Drive to Jagat from Kathmandu by a private vehicle
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide, 1 porter for every two clients to carry luggage, including their salary, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS )
- All government and local taxes AND
- Farewell dinner with Nepalese folk dance show
Cost Doesnot Include
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
|Date||Min Group Size||Max Group Size|
|Fixed Departures not confirmed.|
As we are a local tour and trekking operator based in Kathmandu, we guaranty private group departures on any dates which suits your date. Please feel free to contact us for your customized departure date, itinerary and the price. Cheers and Namaste !